Designed from the ground up, the Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Repair Stand is one of the finest folding stands available. Lightweight, stable, and packed with features.
- The 100-25D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube, including aero tubes
- 360° infinite position clamp rotation
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- For a comparison of all Park Tool Repair Stands, check out the Size Chart tab
Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
Clamp Capacity: Round & Aero Tubes from 22 to 76 mm (7/8" to 3")
Jaw Width: 70mm (2.75")
Height: Up to 60"
Base Dimensions: 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm) (When Open/Triangular)
Weight: 6kg (13 lbs)
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2017