Perfect for home or shop use, the PCS-4 features a leg stabilizing system that creates a rock-solid base to resist tipping.
- Four-point leg system easily folds together for storage or transport
- Stand height adjusts quickly from 55 - 72" (139.7 - 182.8cm) to provide a comfortable work station
- Powder coated Steel and Composite construction
- PCS-4-2 uses the 100-5D Micro-Adjust Clamp with the cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees and is adjustable in height up to 67" (170.18cm)
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7") designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
Thursday, Mar 25 2021 (2 weeks ago)
Park Tool PCS-4-2 Repair Stand w/ 100-5D Micro Clamp
Great work-stand. I needed to replace my old Blackburn work-stand, because I finally bought a carbon fiber bike and needed something with a quick clamp. I watched some YouTube videos of bikes being built on less expensive stands and I could see that they were moving around a lot. This one is solid, no problem with flexing at all. I like the smaller head it works well when clamping on to the seat post. It is easy to adjust and rotate. The one thing that caught me off guard was the leveling feet. When I first took them out of the box I thought they were a joke, but when I actually used them, they worked quite well on my not so level garage floor. This stand is well packaged and easy to assemble. If you can afford it get this one you will be glad you did.