Park Tool Team Issue Repair Stand.
- Originally designed for professional mechanics, constructed of anodized 6063 T6 aluminum and composites
- Firmly holds any bike without clamping the frame or seatpost by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts. Quick release design requires no adapters
- Bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
- Updated 360-degree horizontal rotation system allows for easy access to both sides of bike
- Stable tripod base with BB-height adjustment from 30-45" (76-114cm)
- 12.5lbs: folds to 33" (84cm) in length for transport/storage
|Description:||Team Issue repair stand, PRS-22.2|