Park Tool TL-6.3 Steel Core Tire Levers Description:
The Park Tool TL-6.3 steel core tire levers are a set of two tire levers designed to provide all the advantages of both steel and composite tire levers. The steel core with protruding tip offers the strength and leverage needed to securely engage stubborn tire beads, while the durable composite coating makes for smooth operation and will not mar sensitive rim surfaces. With its ergonomic shape and ideal size, the TL-6.3 is the perfect size for use as an everyday shop lever or can be stored in a saddlebag or tool roll for the mobile mechanic.
- Redesigned to be stronger and 0.75" (18 mm) longer than their successor, TL-6.2.
- Set of two
- Dimensions (each): 145 mm x 25 mm x 6 mm (5.75" x 1" x 0.24")
- Weight (each): 46 grams (1.6 ounces)
- TL-6.3 levers have been redesigned to be stronger and 0.75" (18 mm) longer than their successor, for increased leverage
- Dimensions (Each):
- Material: Steel Core w/ Composite Coating
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 46g (1.6oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 22, 2023