We The People Atlas 24" BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 We The People Atlas 24" BMX Bike is the perfect ride for those who need something bigger. Featuring 24" wheels and a race inspired geometry, the Atlas rolls over the rougher terrain whether it be on the track or on the way to the corner store. Completely sealed bearings and the full chromoly frame, forks, and cranks provide an extremely solid foundation that creates a reliable bike meaning more riding and less time down for repairs. The 33 x 14 tooth gearing and v-brake setup really tie up the package to truly relay the BMX race looks and feel. Check out the 2023 We The People Atlas 24" for a fun ride.
- Frame: 4130 Full Chromoly, Race Inspired Frame, Tapered Chainstays & Seatstays
- Fork: We The People Atlas, Butted Chromoly Tubing, CNC Steerer
- Headset: Salt Pro, Integrated, Sealed Bearings
- Stem: We The People Patrol, Top Load, CNC Alloy (53mm Reach) (28mm Rise)
- Bars: We The People Atlas, Full 4130 Chromoly (7.1" Rise) (28" Wide) (12° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Salt EX, Flangeless (155mm)
- Cranks: SaltPlus Pro48, Tubular 3-Piece, Chromoly, 48-Spline (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Salt Euro, 19mm, Euro Threaded, Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Eclat Contra, Nylon/Fiberglass
- Sprocket: We The People Patrol, CNC 6061-T6 Alloy, (33-Tooth)
- Chain: We The People Supply, Z510HX Type
- Front Hub: Salt Pro, Sealed Bearings (M6 Female Bolts)
- Rear Hub: Salt Pro, Cassette, Sealed Bearings (M6 Female Bolts)
- Driver: 14-Tooth Cog, Cassette Driver, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: SaltPlus DB32, Aero Double Wall (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: SaltPlus DB32, Aero Double Wall (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Tioga Power Block (24" x 1.75")
- Rear Tire: Tioga Power Block (24" x 1.75")
- Seat: Eclat Bios, Slim Padded, Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post: Salt AM, Pivotal, Alloy (27.2mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: Salt AM, Alloy
- Brake Lever: Salt Atlas, V-Brake, Alloy
- Brakes: Salt Atlas, V-Brake, Alloy
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: White
- Weight: 24.51 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21.75"
- Chainstay Length: 15"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 72.25°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"
- Standover: 9.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 66.9" +
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2022