Verde Theory Dirt Jumper Description:
The Verde Theory Dirt Jump bike brings the roots of BMX spec to 26" wheels. This Dirt Jumper has all sealed bearings, double wall rims and the proven Verde drive-train designed around a full Chromoly frame. Take it to the streets, parks, dirt, or pump track because this DJ can handle it all. It won't be easy to find another DJ of this quality at the price.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly frame w/ CNC machined integrated head tube, top and down tube gussets
- Fork: 100% chromoly fork w/ 2-piece Steerer tube, Tapered legs, Welded star nut
- Headset: Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Verde Front Load (50mm reach)
- Bars: 6061 Alloy (3" Rise) (29.5" Width)
- Grips: Lock-on (130mm)
- Cranks: Verde Regent, Tubular Chromoly 3-piece (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: DUO Brand Resilite
- Sprocket: Verde Recon, 6061 Stamped Alloy (25-tooth)
- Chain: PYC 410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Verde Neutra, Sealed 3/8” Female axle
- Rear Hub: Verde Neutra Sealed 14mm axle
- Cog: 10 Tooth
- Front Rim: Verde Neutra 26” (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Verde Neutra 26” (Double Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Kenda (26 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Kenda (26 x 2.1")
- Seat: Verde Branch Combo
- Seat Post: Uni-style, Integrated, Alloy (25.4mm) (130mm Length)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy, 2-finger design
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 28.2 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21.85”
- Chainstay Length: 15.625”
- Headtube Angle: 73.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13"
- Standover: 10.3"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2022