Verde Eon BMX Bike Description:
The Verde Eon BMX Bike merges modern spec, pop color and flair to create a great all-around ride. The Eon frame features chromoly top and down tubes, a taller stand over, tapered leg forks, 9" rise bars, Verde Branch padded 1-piece seat/post combo and alloy Recon 25T sprocket keeps this ride tight. Perfect for parks, pump tracks and street. Two colors, two sizes, too steezy.
- Frame: Hi Tensile Steel Frame w/ Chromoly Top and Down Tubes, CNC Machined Integrated Head Tube and Toptube Gusset w/ Verde Logo (20.5" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi Tensile Steel w/ Tapered Legs & 2 Piece Chromoly Steerer Tube
- Headset: Sealed Integrated 1-1/8"
- Stem: Verde Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Hi Tensile Steel (9" Rise)
- Grips: Verde Tree Grips w/ Verde Bar Ends
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly 3 Piece (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Nylon Composite Platform
- Sprocket: Verde Recon 6061 Aluminum (25T)
- Chain: PYC 410
- Front Hub: Verde 100 Sealed (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Verde 100 Sealed Cassette (14mm)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: 6061 Aluminum Single Wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: 6061 Aluminum Single Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: DUO Brand HSL (20 x 2.40")
- Rear Tire: DUO Brand HSL (20 x 2.40")
- Seat: Verde Branch w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2-Finger Design
- Brakes: Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 24.5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'4" - 5'8"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2020