Verde A\V BMX Bike Description:
The Verde A\V BMX Bike is the perfect beginner bike for riders ready for 20" wheels. Sized small, but big on value, the A\V includes fully sealed wheels, 25-9 gearing, and tubular 3-piece heat-treated chromoly cranks matched with a sealed Mid bottom bracket. The A\V is designed to fit smaller riders with a 20" top tube, 8.25" rise bars, 40mm reach stem, 165mm cranks and 145mm grips. Pro level looks at an entry level price.
- Frame: Hi Tensile Steel Frame w/ Standard Head Tube and Toptube Gusset w/ Verde Logo (20" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi Tensile Steel w/ 2 Piece Steerer Tube
- Headset: Standard 1-1/8"
- Stem: Verde Top Load (40mm Reach)
- Bars: Hi Tensile Steel (8.25" Rise)
- Grips: Mushroom Style Grips w/ Verde Bar Ends
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly 3 Piece (165mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Nylon Composite Platform
- Sprocket: Verde Recon Steel (25T)
- Chain: PYC 410
- Front Hub: Verde 100 Sealed (3/8")
- Rear Hub: Verde 100 Sealed Cassette (14mm)
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: 6061 Aluminum Single Wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: 6061 Aluminum Single Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: Street/Park design (20 x 2.25")
- Rear Tire: Street/Park design (20 x 2.25")
- Seat: Verde Hex Combo w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2-Finger Design
- Brakes: Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Red
- Weight: 24.5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 7.7"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' - 5'4"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2020