Sunday Street Sweeper BMX Bike Description:
The Sunday Street Sweeper BMX Bike is the signature model of pro rider Jake Seeley and is certainly built for someone of his caliber. The bike is built up with the aftermarket Sunday Street Sweeper frame, which is 100% chromoly to ensure it can handle whatever you through at it. Also made of full chromoly are the bars, fork, and cranks, which are the parts that take the most abuse. The bike is equipped with the aftermarket Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster (available in both RHD and LHD), allowing you to expand your fakie game. Top all that off with a wide range of Odyssey and Sunday components, along with all sealed bearings, and this bike is as dialed as it looks wild!
NOTE: This is the left hand drive version. Click here for the right hand drive
- Frame: Sunday Street Sweeper Aftermarket, 100% Chromoly
- Fork: Sunday Pro 100% Chromoly w/ 1-Piece Steerer Tube & Welded Pre-Load (25mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, 100% Chromoly 4-Piece (9" Rise) (29" Width) (12° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece (160mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 6061 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster, Sealed (14mm Female Axle) (LHD)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (LHD)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Quadrant (36H)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Quadrant (36H)
- Front Tire: Sunday Street Sweeper v2 (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Sunday Street Sweeper v2 (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Seeley (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Handlebar Crossbar Pad, Non-Drive Side Plastic Hub Guard
- Color: Matte Blue-Lavender
- Weight: 24.97 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" - 13"
- Headtube Angle: 75.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 8.85"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 6" - 6' Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 2, 2022