Sunday's Darkwave Frame is Broc Raiford's signature frame featuring his preferred geometry to achieve the perfect balance of responsiveness and stability. Constructed from 100% 4130 chromoly, Sunday utilized their wave tube shape for the downtube and hollow dropouts for ultimate strength. Tapered seat and chain stays further increase the strength while also boosting the beautiful appearance of the frame. Integrated chain tensioners help to dial in the geometry for an individual rider's needs and removable brake hardware allow this to be customized for any rider. The Sunday Darkwave is a great example of a frame that perfectly balances form and function.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Wave Down Tube: Double butted, 1.45" diameter, and Sunday's proven Wave shaping all help fight dents from rails and such improving the strength and integrity of the frame
- Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal
Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
Gyro Tabs: Drilled (included)
Brake Mounts: Removable (included)
Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
Chainstay: 13.25" - 13.5"
Headtube Length: 5.1"
Headtube Angle: 75.25°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Seat Post Size: 25.4mm
Seat Clamp: Integrated
Dropout Size: 14mm
Tire Clearance: 2.4"
Color: Matte Black/Grey Fade
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2021
Can’t imagine what the red frame looks in person someone ordered me it pls