Stolen Stereo 20" BMX Bike Description:
The Stolen Stereo BMX Bike provides top-notch quality at an affordable price. Constructed around a high-tensile steel frame, this bike features durable components that appeal to a spectrum of BMX riders from discerning experts to avid beginners. Fully-sealed bearings ensure that this bike rolls smoothly through whatever you throw at it and the Fiction Atlas Tires provide grip that will give you the confidence to attempt that next-level trick. The touch of blue and white on this thing really sets it apart. With a toptube length of 20.75”, this bike will fit most riders from 5’6” to 6’0”.
- Frame: Hand-Welded 1020 Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, Standard Headtube, Top & Down Tube Gussets
- Fork: Tapered Legs w/ One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor Top-Cap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm Reach)
- Bars: Tallboy 2-Piece, High-Tensile Steel (9" Rise)
- Grips: Stolen Loot w/ Vortex Rubber Bar Ends (160mm)
- Cranks: Fiction Zeus 3-Piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 8 Spline w/ Chromoly Spindle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Fiction Mythos w/ Chromoly Spindles
- Sprocket: Stolen 25 Tooth (Chromoly)
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage 6061 Alloy Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed, 1-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall)
- Rear Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas 20 x 2.30"
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas 20 x 2.30"
- Seat: Fiction Brutus combo Seat w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Alloy Combo (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black w/ SWAT Blue Camo
- Weight: ~26 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022
The bike looks good, but I think there may be too much paint on the handlebar knurling, which has caused some handlebar slip. The paint chips easily as well.
As a new adult BMX rider, it feels weird riding such a low bike. My legs feel too long for it and cramped while sitting, but I think I might just need to get used to it. It has a 20.75 TT, which should be good for my height at 5'9".
The seat itself seems to be fixed and unable to tilt it up or down.
Overall, as an adult just getting into BMX to ride with my kids at the skate park and try to learn some basic tricks, this was a good deal and I'm happy with the bike. Hopefully I'll get used to the cramped feeling of riding it.
Dan's Comp is an awesome resource and a great find for all things BMX!