Stolen Sinner FC BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Stolen Sinner FC (Freecoaster) is so much fun that it must be the work of the devil. Stolen first launched this brakeless freecoaster bike in 2007 and has improved upon its design in every subsequent upgrade. The Sinner features removable brake mounts, Fiction Monkey Bars, and a burly, professional-level chromoly frame that ties this whole bike together. It is available in both right-hand and left-hand drive versions to suit rider preference. The 21" toptube is designed for riders in the ballpark of 5'8" - 6'2" in height. The Fast Times Black checkered pattern indicates that this bike is a winner from the start.
NOTE: This is the left hand drive option. The right hand drive option can be found here.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly Frame w/ "S-Bend" Chainstays for Bigger Tires (21" tt)
- Fork: 100% 4130 Chromoly w/ Tapered Legs, 1-Piece Steer, & Compressor Topcap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated with Alloy Bearing Cover (15mm)
- Stem: Stolen Slab (Cold Forged) (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Fiction Monkey 4-Piece (Chromoly) (9.50" Rise)
- Grips: Stolen Hive w/ Vortex Bar Ends (165mm)
- Cranks: Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 48 Spline Chromoly Spindle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Fiction Savage Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly Spindle
- Sprocket: Stolen Sumo III 25T w/ Sumo Guard (Alloy)
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage Fully Sealed Freecoaster (14mm Chromoly Axle) (Left Side Drive)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed, 1-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage (36H) (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Stolen Hive LP (SuperStick Compound) (20 x 2.40")
- Rear Tire: Stolen Hive LP (SuperStick Compound) (20 x 2.40")
- Seat: Fiction Brutus combo Seat w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Alloy Combo (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (not included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Sweet Crossbar Pad
- Color: Black w/ Fast Times Black & White
- Weight: ~24 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 9.5"
- Sizing Guideline: 5'8" - 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022