Specialized P.1 Dirt Jump Bike Description:
The Specialized P.1 Dirt Jump Bike was created to get young riders out shredding and having fun at an early age on a bike designed for progression and safety. The aluminum frame, fork and bars keep this bike light enough for smaller riders to ride with control while remaining strong and durable to ensure your little ripper is safe. The bike is equipped with a rigid fork while the geometry is designed to be compatible with an 80mm travel suspension fork if you choose to add on. The bike rides on a lightweight and strong P.Series 20" wheelset with all sealed bearings.
The P1 comes set up as a single speed, standard in the dirt jump world. For those who crave gears, the P.1's adjustable dropouts are compatible with a rear derailleur, offering versatility for your riding preferences. This bike adapts to your evolving needs, whether you're pushing the limits or cruising through the trails.
The 20" P.1 Bike is designed for riders in the ballpark of 3'8" up to 4'4" tall.
- Frame: Specialized P.1, A1 Premium Alloy, Fully Butted Tubing, Tapered Head Tube, Internal cable routing (20") (BSA 73mm BB Shell) (12 x 148 Thru-Axle) (Sliding Dropouts) (Single Speed or Geared Compatible) (52mm Chainline) (30.9 Seat Tube) (Dropper Post Compatible)
- Fork: Specialized A1 Alloy, Rigid, Tapered Alloy Steer Tube (20") (15 x 110 Thru-Axle) (372mm Axle to Crown)
- Headset: Tapered
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy (31.8mm) (6° Rise)
- Bars: Mini Rise, Alloy Double Butted (600mm Width) (6° Backsweep) (31.8mm Clamp Diameter) (19mm Bar End Diameter)
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips (Lock-on) (19mm bar end diameter)
- Cranks: Specialized P.Series (115mm Length) (52mm Chainline)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 73mm
- Pedals: Specialized Platform Pedal
- Sprocket: 30T
- Chain: KMC Z1 (1/2 x 3/32") (Single Speed)
- Front Hub: Alloy (6-Bolt) (28H) (15 x 110 Boost)
- Rear Hub: Alloy (6-Bolt) (28H) (12 x 148 Boost) (11-speed compatible)
- Cog: 13T SS Cog
- Front Rim: Specialized P.Series (20") (32H) (26mm ID) (Disc Brake Only)
- Rear Rim: Specialized P.Series (20") (32H) (26mm ID) (Disc Brake Only)
- Front Tire: Specialized Kicker Sport (20 x 2.1")
- Rear Tire: Specialized Kicker Sport (20 x 2.1")
- Seat: Specialized P.Series, Steel Rails
- Seat Post: Specialized, 6061 alloy (30.9mm) (2-bolt clamp) (0mm setback)
- Seat Clamp: Quick Release (34.9mm)
- Front Brakes: Radius CX7, Mechanical Disc
- Rear Brakes: Radius CX7, Mechanical Disc
- Extras: -
- Color: Deep Marine
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 449mm (effective)
- Reach: 310mm
- Wheelbase: 840mm
- Chainstay Length: 320mm
- Headtube Angle: 68.5°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 259mm
- Standover: 561mm
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2023