Clip into the Saint and feel the security. Designed as Shimano's downhill pedal, the Saint utilizes a strong chromoly axle that will withstand innumerous amounts of abuse and pairs that with a thoughtful alloy body aimed at improving grip and stability. Don't just ride downhill, experience what it feels like to be in control with the Saint.
Note: 1 pair of SPD cleats are included with the pedals.
- Wide contact area enhances stability when paired with SHIMANO AM series shoes
- Thin pedal body lowers stack height and improves obstacle clearance
- Four height adjustable pins per side improve grip when not clipped-in
- Non-pop-up alloy pedal body for simplicity and durability
- Slim and durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
- Pedal body protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings
Axel Material: Chromoly Steel
Body Material: Aluminum
Traction Pins: 8 Per Pedal
Weight: 546g (Pair)
This product was added to our catalog on November 9, 2021