SE Racing 2022 Ripper BMX Bike Description:
The lightweight aluminum Ripper bike is the perfect bike for kids to get a taste of the SE bike life. Built around 20" wheels and with a short 20" top tube, this bike fits the youngsters perfectly. This multi-purpose bike is perfect for the BMX track, dirt jumps, or cruising around and doing wheelies with friends in the neighborhood. The world will be a better place with more kids on bikes!
- Frame: 6061 aluminum floval tubing
- Fork: Landing Gear
- Headset: Tange Standard Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy with weight saving cutouts, hidden top cap, (40mm reach)
- Bars: SE Wing Bar, (25.5" Wide) (7" Rise) (11° backsweep) (3° upsweep)
- Grips: SE Bike life grips with SE rubber end plugs
- Cranks: SE 3-piece 6061 Alloy, (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Euro Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket Square Taper (117.5mm Spindle Length)
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform
- Chainring: (38T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: SE Racing Alloy (36H)
- Rear Hub: SE Racing Alloy (36H) Flip-Flop Hub
- Cog: Freewheel (14T)
- Front Rim: Alex C1000 Rim
- Rear Rim: Alex C1000 Rim
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co. x SE Racing Cub (20" x 2.0")
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co. x SE Racing Cub (20" x 2.0")
- Seat: SE Ripper Seat with Super Grippy Top Cover
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust, Alloy (27.2mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, (31.8mm inner diameter)
- Brake Lever: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Brakes: Promax V-Brake
- Extras: SE Bike life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps
- Weight: 23.3 lbs / 10.56 kgs
- Toptube Length: 20"
- Chainstay Length: 14.8"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: 22.9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 4'8" - 5'5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022