SE Racing Maniacc Flyer 27.5" Bike Description:
The SE Racing 27.5"+ Maniacc Flyer is as versatile as it is eye catching! Based around the 27.5" wheels and the beefy Vee Speedster tires, this bike is ready for whatever you throw at it. The aluminum floval tubing frame is equipped with a great list of components, including mechanical disc brakes, the SE Landing Gear forks, sealed bottom bracket and cassette hub, SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, and so much more. Whether it's cruising down the street on just the back wheel, ripping it up at the skatepark, or taking it off road into some trails, this thing can handle it all.
- 6061 Aluminum floval tubing frame, symmetrical rear end, internal headset, mid bottom bracket
- Chromoly Landing Gear forks
- Vee Tire Co Speedster tires with optimal speed and grip
- SE Bikes Life grips with rubber end plugs
- Raise It Up! seat with grippy top cover
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- SE Wheelie pegs, SE chain tensioners and alloy valve caps included
- 33.8 pounds
- Frame: 6061 aluminum floval tubing, Internal head tube. Symmetrical looptail rear end, Disc brake tabs, (142mm Spaced Wave Dropouts)
- Fork: Landing Gear, full chromoly, 430mm Axle to Crown. (39mm offset), (110mm spaced dropouts)
- Bars: Big Honkin' Cruiser Bar, (30" Width) (6" Height) (10° Backsweep) (1° Upsweep)
- Stem: SE Bike Life Alloy Top-Load, (55mm Reach)
- Headset: FSA No.10, internal (1-1/8")
- Grips: SE Bike Life Grips with SE Rubber End Plugs
- Cranks: SE 3-piece Chromoly (175mm Length) (150mm spindle Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket (19mm Spindle Diameter)
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber Platform
- Sprocket: SE Sprocket (33T)
- Chain: KMC S1
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Nutted hubs, Sealed Rear, Front Hub (110mm) and Rear Hub (142mm) with (42mm Double Wall Disc Rims)
- Driver: Cassette (16T)
- Front Tire: Vee Tire Co x SE Speedster, (27.5" x 3.0")
- Rear Tire: Vee Tire Co x SE Speedster, (27.5" x 3.0")
- Seat: SE Maniacc Flyer Seat with Super Grippy Top Cover
- Seat Post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Alloy, (27.2mm Diameter)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy (31.8mm inner diameter)
- Brake Lever: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy Front and Rear
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rottors Front and Rear
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Disc
- Extras: SE Bike Life Wheelie Pegs, Alloy Valve Caps
- Color: Midnight Black/Purple
- Weight: 33.8 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.9"
- Chainstay Length: 17.3"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.4"
- Standover: 30.5"
- Sizing Guideline: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022