Redline 2022 Proline Pro XL 20" Bike Description:
The Redline Proline BMX Series bike is complete and ready to race. The Proline will take you to the next level. Offering great performance and high quality at a mid-level price, the Proline Pro XL is a 20" BMX bike made with a Redline proprietary aluminum alloy frame.
- Frame: Proprietary Alloy Formed and Butted Tubing
- Fork: Full Chromoly with Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated with Aluminum Top Cap (1-1/8")
- Stem: Redline Hollowpoint Aluminum Threadless Frontload (55mm Reach)
- Bars: Redline Pro Chromoly (28.25" Wide) (8" Rise) (10° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Redline Pro Hex Grips
- Cranks: Redline Proline 2 Piece Alloy Forged (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Euro Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Redline Aluminum Platform (9/16")
- Chainring: Alloy 104BCD Chainring (44T)
- Chain: KMC Z6
- Front Hub: Redline Fully Sealed Aluminum (32H)
- Rear Hub: Redline Fully Sealed Aluminum Cassette (32H)
- Cog: 15T
- Front Rim: A-M6 Alloy Race (20 x 1.5") (32H)
- Rear Rim: A-M6 Alloy Race (20 x 1.5") (32H)
- Front Tire: Vee Speed Booster (20 x 1.95")
- Rear Tire: Vee Speed Booster (20 x 1.75")
- Seat: Pivotal Race No Padding
- Seat Post: Aluminum Pivotal 26.8mm
- Seat Clamp: 31.8mm
- Brake Lever: Promax XL-373
- Brakes: Avid BB5 Disc Brake
- Extras: -
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 14.75"
- Headtube Angle: 74°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 5'10" to 6'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2022