REDLINE 2021 SQB-26 SQUAREBACK BIKE Description:
The Redline SQB-26 is a nod to their very first production BMX bike, the Squareback. It features an aluminum frame and a full chromoly steel fork. Vintage-style graphics, double head tube gussets, and the V-shaped handlebar let you roll around town in retro style. You can also put in a few laps at your local BMX track, thanks to the race-worthy components, including Flight cranks, a Redline Sport saddle, and Vee Speedster 26 × 2.125 inch tires.
- Frame: 061 Alloy, Oversized CS
- Fork: Full Chromoly
- Headset: Sealed Integrated Headset, Aluminum Top Cap (1-1/8")
- Stem: Redline Aluminum Hollow Point (55mm Reach)
- Bars: V-bar, Chromoly (28.5" Wide) (7.5" Height) (10° Backsweep) and (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Redline Pro Hex Grips
- Cranks: Classic Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch, Chromoly with Chrome Finish and Retro Decal (180mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket (19mm)
- Pedals: Cage Aluminum Platform (9/16")
- Sprocket: Proline Alloy (39T)
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Front Hub: Aluminum, Fully Sealed
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, Flip Flop, Fully Sealed
- Driver: Freewheel (17T)
- Front Rim: Alloy (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (36H)
- Front Tire: Vee Speedster (26 x 2.125")
- Rear Tire: Vee Speedster 26 x 2.125
- Seat: Redline Sporth with Classic Pleat Pattern
- Seat Post: Aluminum 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: -
- Brake Lever: Tektro
- Brakes: Tektro 930AL w/ Linear Cable
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: -
- Extras: -
- Color: White
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 22.2"
- Chainstay Length: 16.9"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
- Standover: 7.4"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 4" - 6' 2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 22, 2022