This is the Park Tool CT-3.2 Chain Tool. A shop favorite updated to work on all chains including 1/8”, 3/16” single-speed chains and 5 to 11-speed 3/32" derailleur chains. Because of the tremendous force needed to remove chain pins, this Chain Tool is made from investment cast steel.
- Fine thread and comfortable size for easy removal of even the toughest chain pins
- Intended for both single-speed and derailleur type chains
- Sliding shelf to accommodate any width chain
- Also works on "half link" chain
- CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo® chain rivets (see CT-11).
- The shelf fastener sizing is preset to allow easy adjustment from one width chain to another. Any attempt to lock the shelf in place will result in damage to the tool.