Don't let your worn-out chain ruin the rest of your drivetrain. This handy tool is quick and easy to use, and can save you some serious headaches. This "go/no-go" chain gauge is designed to let you know when your chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, which is when most chain manufacturers recommend replacement. This tool is compatible with most 9 speed through 12 speed chains. For 9 and 10-speed chains, use the 0.75% side and replace when the gauge fits flat into the chain. For 11 and 12-speed chains, use the 0.75% side and replace when the gauge fits flat into the chain.
- Indicates both 0.5% and 0.75% chain wear
- Compatible with most chains from 5 to 12 speed
- Updated design is longer for more accuracy
- Permanent measurement markings won't rub off with wear
- Not compatible with SRAM 12-speed AXS road chains (Flattop)
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018