Haro CK Pro Chad Kerley BMX Bike Description:
If you are making a list of extreme heavy hitters in the technical street riding area, you better believe Chad Kerley is on that list. That is why it only made sense for Haro to offer the CK Pro BMX bike. Chad Kerley's signature Haro CK Pro BMX bike hits all the high quality aspects you look for in a custom build nicely wrapped in a complete ready to go. Made up of nothing but a high quality level of aftermarket parts where no corners were cut. Chad Kerley's signature Frame is made up of 100% Chromoly as well as the CK V3 forks, CK bars and the 24mm Premium Trestle Cranks. That's right, 24mm 48-spline spindle cranks out of the box. To make this thing roll, Haro has spared no expense when including fully sealed Premium Team Hubs with a freecoaster laced to the all new 40mm wide Varanyak rims wrapped in 20x2.4" Premium CK tires. Pair all this with the oversized 25.4mm clamping area CK Bars and stem for more strength and less chance of bar slippage, you have a super stout bike that can handle just about anything. Haro has also thrown in two pegs to get you grinding and all four hub guards to keep you grinding without worry. The CK Pro BMX bike is a brakeless design because when riders like Chad Kerley are out there spending so much time doing the longest nose manuals this world has ever seen, who really needs rear brakes anyway?
Note: This is a brakeless frame, meaning brake mounts and brakes cannot be installed.
- Frame: Haro CK V3 aftermarket frame. 100% chromoly, built-in chain tensioners (20.75")
- Fork: Haro CK V3 fork. 100% heat-treated chromoly. Tapered legs, investment cast 5mm dropouts (24mm offset)
- Headset: Haro integrated headset, sealed bearings
- Stem: Premium CK. CNC-alloy (48mm reach) (25.4mm bore)
- Bars: Premium CK, 100% butted chromoly (25.4mm clamping area) ( 9" rise)
- Grips: Premium CK, flangeless
- Cranks: Premium Trestle 3-piece chromoly cranks (24mm spindle) (165mm length)
- Bottom Bracket: Premium sealed mid (24mm)
- Pedals: Premium Kinetic PC, chromoly spindles
- Sprocket: Premium Team sprocket. CNC-alloy (25T)
- Chain: Premium Half Link
- Front Hub: Premium Team sealed bearing, female 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: Premium Team sealed freecoaster, 14mm male axle
- Driver: 9T chromoly driver
- Front Rim: Premium Varanyak alloy rims. Brakeless design (40mm width)
- Rear Rim: Premium Varanyak alloy rims. Brakeless design (40mm width)
- Front Tire: Premium CK (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Premium CK (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Premium Denim Pivotal, padded, mid-sized
- Seat Post: Premium Pivotal, alloy
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: -
- Brakes: Intended for brakeless riding, caliper brake included
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Not drilled
- Brake Mounts: None
- Extras: 4x nylon hub guards. 2 x Premium PC sleeved pegs
- Color: ED Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Seat Tube: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'6" - 6'
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2023