Haro Bikes Steel Reserve 1.1 Dirt Jumper Description:
The Haro Steel Reserve 1.1 Dirt Jumper 26" Bike is the perfect start in freestyle MTB. Designed utilizing suspension correct geometry, this bike not only comes ready to ride, but can also grow with the rider with a ton of upgrade options in the future. A full chromoly frame, fork, and cranks make sure that huge air and gaps aren't a worry and the Weinmann double wall rims help to stick the langings. Kenda K-Rad tires are extremely versatile and help to achieve a great ride whether on asphalt or dirt. A rear disc brake helps round out this model and ensures that rear tire stalls and coming to a stop are dependable every time. Check out the Steel Reserve 1.1 if you are in need of an amazing DJ that won't break the bank.
- Frame: Haro Full Chromoly Steel Reserve Frame w/ Internal Headtube & Euro Bottom Bracket Shell
- Fork: Suspension Correct Ridgid Chromoly w/ Disc Brake Tabs
- Headset: VP-A46ACM, 1-1/8" Alloy, Semi-Cartridge Bearings (45° x 45°)
- Stem: Haro Front Load Alloy (1-1/8")
- Bars: Haro Steel (65mm Rise) (6° Backsweep) (730mm Wide)
- Grips: Haro Counterfeit
- Cranks: Haro Chromoly 8 Spline 3-Piece
- Bottom Bracket: 4 x Sealed Euro Bearings
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform Alloy w/ Replaceable Pins
- Sprocket: (28 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC S1 1/2" x 1/8"
- Front Hub: Pivot Alloy Disc
- Rear Hub: Pivot Alloy Disc Singlespeed Cassette
- Cog: Chromoly Cog (14 Tooth)
- Front Rim: Weinmann XM260 Alloy Double Wall (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Weinmann XM260 Alloy Double Wall (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Kenda K-Rad (26" x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: Kenda K-Rad (26" x 2.3")
- Seat: Haro Padded Slim 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Post: Alloy (Combo) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Pivit Alloy (28.6mm)
- Brake Lever: Tektro ML-520-RS
- Brakes: Tektro Aries MD-M280
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.8"
- Chainstay Length: 15.7"
- Headtube Angle: 69°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: 26.7"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022