Haro Downtown DLX BMX Bike Description:
The 2021 Haro Downtown DLX BMX Bike is a great model to jump on and get started in freestyle park riding. Sealed bearings in the headset, bottom bracket, and rear cassette hub mean less maintenance and more riding. The included gyro and 4 pegs mean that any trick you want to learn is on the table out of the box. 170mm length cranks, 8.75" rise handlebars, and a 20.5" toptube with 20" wheels create the perfect geometry for somebody 5'3" - 5'9" tall. The Haro Downtown DLX BMX Bike is a great start in the world of biking.
- Frame: Steel Frame
- Fork: Steel, Threadless, w/ Tapered Legs & Brake Mounts
- Bars: Haro Steel (8.75" Rise)
- Stem: Haro 78' Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Grips: Haro Team Grip
- Cranks: 3-Piece Chromoly 8 Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Poly Platform, Chromoly Axle
- Sprocket: KMC 410
- Chain: Steel (25 Tooth)
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Unsealed
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Haro La Mesa (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Haro La Mesa (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Haro Padded 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Haro 78' Two Finger
- Brakes: Radius Alloy 990 U-Brake (Front & Rear)
- Gyro: Installed
- Gyro Tabs: Included
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: 4 x Pegs
- Color: Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 5'3" - 5'9" Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2022