Haro Downtown BMX Bike Description:
The 2021 Haro Downtown BMX Bike is a great model to jump on and get started in freestyle riding. Sealed bearings in the headset, bottom bracket, and rear cassette hub mean less maintenance and more riding. 170mm length cranks, 8.75" rise handlebars, and a 20.5" toptube with 20" wheels create the perfect geometry for somebody 5'3" - 5'9" tall. The Haro Downtown BMX Bike is a great start in the world of biking.
- Frame: Steel Frame
- Fork: Steel, Threadless, w/ Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing (1-1/8")
- Stem: Haro 78' Alloy Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: Haro Steel (8.75" Rise)
- Grips: Haro Team Grip
- Cranks: 3-Piece Chromoly 8 Spline Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Poly Platform, Chromoly Axle
- Sprocket: Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC 410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Haro La Mesa (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Haro La Mesa (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Haro Padded 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Post: Combo (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: Haro 78' Two Finger
- Brakes: Radius Alloy 990 U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 21.5"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5'3" - 5'9" Rider Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2020
We put this together in less than 30 minutes and it’s hung up waiting for our sons birthday !! Ohh the joy to a boys face when he gets a new BMX!
It was easy to put together, and it arrived within a few days....
Thanks again Dans Comp, happy to be a new customer!
I will most likely be back to get new tires soon enough ..