2023 Lineage Ground Master BMX Bike Description:
Experience the ultimate throwback of retro style and modern performance with the 2023 Lineage Ground Master BMX Bike. Inspired by the iconic 1992 design, this bike boasts a 100% chromoly twin top tube frame, heat-treated chromoly forks with internal cable routing, and chromoly Haro Kneesaver bars. With a Fusion 25-tooth disc sprocket, high-flange 48H hubs, freecoaster, and Haro HPF tires, it's ready to dominate any terrain. The classic Haro paint and graphics add a nostalgic touch, while the integrated headset, sealed bearings, and Dia-Compe brakes ensure a smooth and reliable ride. Get ready to unleash your freestyle skills and relive the golden era of BMX with the Haro Lineage Ground Master BMX Bike.
- Frame: 100% Chromoly, Twin top tube platform, hour glass bb shell, Lineage dropouts
- Fork: 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, 15mm offset dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- Headset: Integrated, sealed bearings
- Stem: Fusion Lineage CNC alloy top load
- Bars: 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars (8.5" rise)
- Grips: Haro Team Grips
- Cranks: Heat treated Chromoly Group One 3-piece 48 spline (165mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid BB
- Pedals: Haro Fusion, alloy
- Sprocket: Haro Lineage Fusion Disc (25T)
- Chain: KMC K710SL Super Light chain
- Front Hub: Haro Lineage high flange 48H hub, sealed bearings
- Rear Hub: Haro Lineage high flange 48H freecoaster hub, sealed bearings
- Driver: 9T
- Front Rim: Alloy double wall (48H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy double wall (48H)
- Front Tire: Haro HPF, 100 psi (20 x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Haro HPF, 100 psi (20 x 2.2")
- Seat: Haro Lineage padded pivotal stealth
- Seat Post: Haro Lineage alloy pivotal post
- Seat Clamp: Haro Lineage twin torque alloy
- Brake Lever: Tech 77 (front & rear)
- Brakes: Dia-Compe Hombre FS996 (front) and AD996 (rear)
- Gyro: CNC alloy detangler with Teflon bearing
- Gyro Tabs: Removable
- Brake Mounts: U-brake, seatstay, welded
- Extras: CNC alloy pegs
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24.2 lbs
- Toptube Length: 19.5"
- Chainstay Length: 13.7"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 21.5"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 15, 2023