Chase Element Pro XL BMX Bike Description:
The GT Mach One BMX bike is complete and ready to race right out of the box. One race is all it takes to plant the seed of wanting a podium finish. Whether you're new to the sport or looking to up your game to the next level, the 2023 Race bikes from GT are a perfect fit. Strong, stiff, and light, they are built ready to train and secure that win without breaking the bank.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Euro Bottom Bracket, Reverse Dropouts
- Fork: GT BMX Race, Hi-Ten Steel 1" steerer, 3/8" dropouts
- Headset: 1-1/8" integrated 45 x 45 degree sealed bearings
- Stem: GT Top Load 1" 40mm
- Bars: GT Race, Steel, 2" Rise x 22" Wide, 8° Back Sweep, 2° Up Sweep,
- Grips: GT Statement
- Cranks: GT Alloy forged 3 Piece 140mm, square taper
- Bottom Bracket: European Threaded square type
- Pedals: GT Mini size platform, PP material
- Chainring: BCD100, 38T Steel Chainring, 5-bolt
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front Hub: Steel Body, 28h, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Steel Flip Flop Thread-on Body, Freewheel, 28h, 3/8" Axle
- Cog: 16T freewheel
- Front Rim: 28H Alloy double Wall
- Rear Rim: 28H Alloy double Wall
- Front Tire: Kenda Race, 20 x 1-3/8"
- Rear Tire: Kenda Race, 20 x 1-3/8"
- Seat: GT Uni Mini Padded
- Seat Post: Alloy 22.2 Integrated
- Seat Clamp: TBA
- Brake Lever: Alloy V-type
- Brakes: Alloy V-type
- Extras: N/A
- Color: Yellow
- Weight: TBA
- Toptube Length: 17.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.18"
- Headtube Angle: 72°
- Seattube Angle: 70°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 4'2" - 4'10"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
A new race bike calls for a matching helmet to complete the look. Browse our selection of full face race helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2023