GT Pro Series 24" BMX Bike Description:
The GT Pro Series is inspired by the past for the movement of today. The Pro Series line is purpose-built with the input of our Bike Life Coalition to hold up to any session with your squad. Hone your skills as you raise it up in the street and become the king of your neighborhood.
- Frame: GT Pro Series Design, 6061 Alloy
- Fork: GT Pro Design, 100% Chromoly 2-Piece Steerer, Tapered Legs, (3/8" Axle Dropouts)
- Headset: Integrated Design, 45° x 45° Sealed Bearing 1-1/8"
- Stem: GT Front Load, Cold Forged Cap (1-1/8") (10mm Rise) (40mm Length)
- Bars: GT Pro Series Cheat Code 2-Piece, 100% Chromoly (7.875" Height) (31.5" Width) (11° Backsweep) (5° Upsweep)
- Grips: GT Super Soft Flanged Single Compound with GT Removable Plug (155mm)
- Cranks: GT Power Series Chromoly 3-Piece, Chromoly 19mm x 8 Tooth Spindle (170mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing (19mm)
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- Sprocket: GT Steel (36T)
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Front Hub: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Axle) (36H)
- Rear Hub: Alloy Thread-on Disc, Sealed Bearings (3/8" Axle) (36H)
- Driver: Freewheel (16T)
- Front Rim: Alloy Double Wall (36H)
- Rear Rim: Alloy Double Wall (36H)
- Front Tire: GT Smoothie (24" x 2.5")
- Rear Tire: GT Smoothie (24" x 2.5")
- Seat: GT Cheat Code Railed
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust (27.2mm x 300mm)
- Seat Clamp: -
- Brake Lever: -
- Brakes: Promax Mechanical Disc, (160mm Rotors)
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilld
- Brake Mounts: Disc
- Extras: Alloy Knurled Pegs, 3-Piece Pad Set
- Color: Red
- Weight: TBD
- Toptube Length: 21.75"
- Chainstay Length: 15.56"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 13.86"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: -
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022