Fit Bike Co 2023 TRL BMX Bike Description:
The Fit Bike Co 2023 TRL BMX Bike is ready for all day trail sessions at the dirt jumps. Using a dedicated trail geometry, the 21" toptube and 74.5° headtube angle provides confidence inspiring stability at high speeds. A fully sealed cassette featuring a 10-tooth driver paired to the 30-tooth Fit Saw sprocket ensures that you will be able to get enough speed to clear that bigger table. Other Fit parts such as the double wall OEM rim and the tubular chromoly cranks produce the durability needed for dirt jumps.
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle
- Fork: Tapered (33mm Offset)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Fit Top Load
- Bars: 2-Piece (9" Height) (29" Width)
- Grips: Fit Longtech (w/Flange)
- Cranks: Tubular Chromoly (175mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Fit Alloy
- Sprocket: Fit Saw (30T)
- Chain: -
- Front Hub: Sealed (Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette
- Driver: 10T
- Front Rim: Fit S1W (Single Wall)
- Rear Rim: Fit OEM (Double Wall)
- Front Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Fit OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: S&M Shield (Railed)
- Seat Post: Railed
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: U-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Chainstay Mounted
- Extras: -
- Color: Gloss Black
- Weight: 26.9 lbs (Manufacturer Specified Weight)
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstays: 13.8"
Headtube Angle: 74.5°
Seattube Angle: 71°
Standover Height: 9.15"
BB Height: 11.35"
Fork Offset: 33mm
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
Need help building your complete bike? Check out our bike build video below.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022