Thank you for your interest in joining the Dan’s Comp Team!
Why Work for Us?
Dan’s Comp operates as a part of AMain Sports & Hobbies, an omni-channel retailer dedicated to serving the cycling and radio control hobby industries through well known retail stores, racing facilities and online properties. Founded in 1986, Dan’s Comp has proven itself as a trusted Internet retailer. Dan’s Comp currently resides in a 60,000 sq.ft. distribution center/office with off-site retail stores located in Chico, California. We offer a fast growing/changing, team-focused, culturally healthy and fun, work environment where we encourage collaboration and "Share the Fun".
We are looking for positive-minded people, Humble, Hungry, and Smart, individuals who also embody our company's Core Values:
- Inspire Trust
- Be Committed
- Embrace Change
- Be Accountable
- Strive for Excellence
If you know that you are the person we're looking for, please click on the link below to view our current job openings and apply online. Through this portal, you will also be able to check on the current status of your application with us.
Current Job Openings (The Job Openings link allows you to search for current job openings, complete our online application process and submit a resume and cover letter)Upon accepting an offer for employment, candidate will be required to successfully complete a drug screening.
We currently offer the following benefits to our full-time team members:
- Medical Plan - Dan’s Comp pays 100% for Employee
- Dental Plan - low cost, voluntary plan for Employee
- Vision Plan - low cost, voluntary plan for Employee
- Life Insurance - low cost, voluntary plan for Employee
- Aflac Benefits - Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, and Hospital Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Employer matching contribution
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) - Pre-tax savings account of medical costs and dependent care costs
- Costco Membership - Free to Employees
- Purchase anything we sell at Cost Price on our website -- Free to Employees
- Employee Assistance Program -- Work/life and wellness benefit 24/7
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Up to 18 days of PTO annually, increasing at 3, 5, and 10 years
- Volunteering Policy - Up to 3 days paid time for you to volunteer your time helping out with a local or national charity
- Monthly Book Clubs - Dan’s Comp pays for book club members' books (digital, audio, or print)
- On-Site Business & Self-Improvement Library - Hardback books, digital, or audio? Your choice, we provide!
- Online recognition program - Employees can receive points and recognition from co-workers that can be redeemed for fun stuff, Dan’s Comp gift cards, or donate $ to charity
- Monthly 'Share the Fun' Events - Gaudy Day, Zombie Day, Photography Day, Hot Dog Day, Pirate Day...Food & A Variety of Fun Events monthly!
- Quarterly Employee Events -- Family BBQs, Holiday Party, Social Gatherings, Bowling, Go-Kart Racing. . .the possibilities are endless