DK Legend 26” BMX Bike Description:
The DK Legend 26" BMX Bike features a classic design with a looptail frame, classic chrome colorway, and retro 2-piece padset that gives true meaning to it's throwback style and namesake. Don't let the old school look fool you, though, as the aesthetics are the only thing aged about this bike. The components are entirely modern utilizing all sealed bearings and parts such as 3-piece chromoly cranks, chromoly bars, and double wall rims to make sure that this model can be ridden hard everyday. If you want a bike that can cruise the neighborhood and then hit a big gap without any hesitation all while maintaining a classic style that is hard to find these days, look no further- DK has you covered with the Legend 26".
- Frame: Chromoly Front Triangle w/ Retro Looptail Design
- Fork: High-Tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube, Integraded Bearing Race, Internally Threaded Pre-Load Bold, Tapered Legs
- Headset: Standard Threadless (1-1/8")
- Stem: DK Jump Top Load (50mm Reach)
- Bars: 100% Chromoly (6.5" Rise)
- Grips: DK Tsuka
- Cranks: Wise Tubular Chromoly 3-Piece, 8 Spline Spindle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: DK Blender PC Platform
- Sprocket: DK (25 Tooth) (Steel)
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Front Hub: Alloy Fully Sealed (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Alloy Fully Sealed Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 11-Tooth
- Front Rim: Wise Rectrix2 (Double Wall) (36mm Wide) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Wise Rectrix2 (Double Wall) (36mm Wide) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Multi-Surface Design (26 x 2.1") (65psi)
- Rear Tire: Multi-Surface Design (26 x 2.1") (65psi)
- Seat: DK Railed
- Seat Post: Micro-adjust Alloy (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: Alloy V-Brake
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: 3D Headtube Badge, 2-Piece Padset
- Color: Chrome/Red
- Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.4"
- Chainstay Length: 16.5"
- Headtube Angle: 72.5°
- Seattube Angle: 72°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Sizing Guideline: 5'4" to 6'2"+ Height
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on August 11, 2020
Also wanted to note I was having issues with payment (visa gift card) so I spoke with customer service and they were awesome. Glad to see Dans Comp is still around. Used to spend hours in high school looking through their catalog. Keep up the great service guys!
Except the chrome finish. Had to send the first one back due to terrible looking chrome finish. They sent another one to me and it was the same thing. Great look and great parts on the bike, then kill it with a cheap chrome finish. After purchasing a $99 stem made by DK, (in Ohio) I know they produce top quality products. I can't believe they dropped the ball on the chrome finish. Im being honest when I say I've seen better chrome finishes on a $10 toaster.
Very disappointed and wouldn't recommend to anyone buying it for the nice chrome finish.