2024 Cult Juvenile 14" BMX Bike Description:
The Cult Juvenile 14" BMX Bike ensures the perfect fit for younger riders by bridging the gap between 12" and 16" bikes with a 14" wheel. Aluminum and chromoly components provide a mix of weight reduction and strength for the best of both worlds. If your little shredder is ready for an upgrade, check out the Cult Juvenile 14" BMX Bike.
- Frame: 100% 6061 Aluminum (14.5" Toptube)
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer (10mm Dropouts)
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated
- Stem: Juvi Front Load
- Bars: 6061 Aluminum (22" Wide) (6" Rise)
- Grips: Dehart Mini (w/ Cult Nylon Bar Ends)
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece (112mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Mid, Sealed
- Pedals: Plastic
- Sprocket: Cult Member (25T)
- Chain: Cult 410
- Front Hub: Alloy Shell, Unsealed Bearings (3/8" Axle) (17mm Nut)
- Rear Hub: Cassette, Unsealed Bearing (3/8" Axle)
- Driver: 9T, Sealed Bearing
- Front Rim: Cult Match, Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Cult Match, Alloy Single Wall
- Front Tire: Cult x Vans (14 x 2.125")
- Rear Tire: Cult x Vans (14 x 2.125")
- Seat: 1-Piece Padded w/ Cult Logo
- Seat Post: 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy Short Reach
- Brakes: Caliper
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: -
- Brake Mounts: -
- Extras: -
- Color: Black
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Toptube Length: 14.5"
- Chainstay Length: 10.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 8.8"
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 2'8" to 3'6"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2023