Colony Horizon BMX Bike Description:
The Colony Horizon BMX Bike is designed for a smooth transition from a smaller wheel bike to the standard 20" BMX bike. The Horizon is built around a lightweight aluminum frame with a smaller, 18.9" toptube, perfect fit and manageable weight for those smaller riders just bumping up to the 20" wheels. This bike is fitted with all sealed bearings for a smooth and dependable ride.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum (18.9" Toptube)
- Fork: Hi-tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Tapered Legs
- Headset: Integrated (1-1/8")
- Stem: Colony Horizon Alloy Top Load
- Bars: Colony Chromoly 2-Piece (8.5" Rise)
- Grips: Colony Horizon
- Cranks: Colony Chromoly 3-Piece (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Plastic
- Sprocket: Colony Horizon (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC
- Front Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Colony Sealed Alloy Cassette (3/8" Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Alloy (Single Wall) (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Family (20" x 2.2")
- Rear Tire: Family (20" x 2.2")
- Seat: Colony Horizon (Railed)
- Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm)
- Seat Clamp: Alloy
- Brake Lever: Alloy (Short Reach)
- Brakes: Alloy U-Brake w/ Clear Pads
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Black/Red Fade
- Weight: 22.9 lbs
- Toptube Length: 18.9"
- Chainstay Length: 12.9"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: -
- Standover: -
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 4'8" to 5'2"
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of freestyle helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2021