Airborne Skyhawk Dirt Jump Bike Description:
The Airborne Skyhawk Dirt Jump Bike is designed to feel like a big, yet stable BMX bike. The low-profile frame geometry allows the bike to be handled and thrown around like a BMX bike while also featuring a 69 degree head tube angle and a 41mm offset fork to keep the bike stable and ready for high speed.
The hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame is paired with the aftermarket-grade Manitou Circus Expert fork. Top that off with a SRAM Level hydraulic disc brake, heat-treated tubular chromoly cranks, double wall rims, all sealed bearings and a long list of solid components, the Skyhawk is ready for any dirt jumps, skateparks or pump track laps you can throw at it.
- Frame: Hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame
- Fork: Manitou Circus Expert, tapered, 100mm travel (41mm offset)
- Headset: Zero Stack 44mm/56mm
- Stem: CNC machined alloy front load (40mm reach)
- Bars: 7050-T6 series aluminum riser, 35mm clamping area (780mm width) (2” rise)
- Grips: Flangeless (145mm length)
- Cranks: Heat-treated tubular chromoly 3-piece, 48-spline chromoly spindle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed European with 19mm heat-treated chromoly 48-spline spindle
- Pedals: Pedals not included. Find some here!
- Sprocket: 6061 aluminum sprocket (30t)
- Chain: KMC Z610HX
- Front Hub: Disc brake sealed cartridge bearing with 20mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Disc brake sealed cartridge bearing with 10mm (3/8”) heat-treated chromoly axle (135mm hub spacing)
- Cog: 14t (30/14 gear ratio)
- Front Rim: 6061 aluminum, double wall, 36mm wide (32H)
- Rear Rim: 6061 aluminum, double wall, 36mm wide (32H)
- Front Tire: Kenda Kranium (26 x 2.1”)
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kranium (26 x 2.1”)
- Seat: Airborne padded seat/post combo
- Seat Post: Alloy (27.2mm x 200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Promax alloy
- Brake Lever: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- Brakes: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- Extras: Bolt-on single speed design (multi-speed derailleur version also available)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 25 lbs. 9.5 oz.
- Toptube Length: 586mm (604mm effective)
- Chainstay Length: 394mm
- Headtube Angle: 69°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 15mm
- Seat Tube Length: 301mm
For assistance building your new bike, please check out our tech help section here for instructions and tips on how to build your bike to ensure it is safe.
Dan's Comp recommends riding with a helmet to protect that brain. Shop our selection of helmets here.
Need help finding the right bike for you? Not sure what size would suit you best? Check out our BMX buyers guide video below!
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, Dan's Comp recommends that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2023