The YESS Elite WorldCup BMX Race Frame is a game-changer with a proven geometry that has been engineered for the intense challenges presented by high-level BMX racing. This frame has a proprietary YESS design and geometry, an advanced MTO bottom bracket, and an integrated tool-less tensioning system. All this combined produces the most technologically advanced BMX race frame available today.
This frame ultimately earned its name as the WorldCup through its maiden year winning the overall title and ever since has become the most sought out frame in the market. Its unique design offers a no gimmick, straight-to-victory geometry that has been proven time and again.
- 10mm or optional 15mm machined frame savers
- Hydro-Formed butted aluminum tubing
- Integrated tool-less tensioning system
- Unsurpassed manual supremacy
- T62 heat treating for maximum stiffness
- Dual upright struts that fully encompasses the bottom bracket for ultimate energy transfer efficiency
- Geometry: See geometry specifications in resources tab above