This is a pack of two Yakima Chainstrap Rubber Bike Rack Straps. These stretchy rubber straps come in pairs and are durable and dependable, keeping your bike safe and secure. These straps have been included with a variety of Yakima racks since 2004. Each strap has 8 holes which are ½” in diameter. If you need a couple of extra straps for your bike rack, look no further!
- Stretchy straps to secure bikes to trunk and hitch bike racks
- Durable rubber construction for long-lasting use
- Serves as a replacement strap for all Yakima hitch and trunk racks manufactured since 2004
- Compatible with SwingDaddy, FlipSide, HighLite, DoubleDown Ace, DoubleDown, BigHorn, QuickBack, KingJoe, SuperJoe and SpareTime
- Sold in pairs
- Dimensions: L 9.00" X W 1.37" X H 0.25"
Racks made prior to 2004 used rubber straps called World Straps, which each have 5 holes that are ¾” in diameter.
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2014