Wolf Tooth 8-Bit Pack Pliers.
- A multi-tool with 17 functions, an evolution of the Master Link Combo Pliers
- Eight attachments nest inside the handles of the master link pliers using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments include a tool for clearing tubeless valve stems and a spoke wrench; valve core wrench; Torx T10 and T25; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; and hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm bits that fit into the ball detent swivel head that is also an 8mm hex bit
- Space is provided for one set of quick links that tuck in neatly between the hex bits and chainring bolt.
- Light and compact so you can always carry it with you
- 9,10,11,12-speed compatible for SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar chains
- 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo. Not recommended for use on carbon rims
|Description:||8-Bit Pack Pliers|
This product was added to our catalog on May 14, 2021