We The People Utopia Hybrid BMX Frame Description:
The We The People Utopia Hybrid frame is the perfect blend between flatland, street and park, taking DNA from many of WTP's many current frames to create a super tough, responsive and lightweight do-it-all frame. It has top tube and down tube hydroformed gussets for superior strength and stiffness. The drop outs are laser cut, CNC machined, and heat treaded and the perfect shape for pegs and hub guards. As capable in the streets as it is in the parking lot, the Utopia Hybrid is in a league of its own.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Hydroformed top tube and down tube
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Curved seat stay and chain stay bridge
- Integrated seat clamp and chain tensioners
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Spanish
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (6mm Thick)
- Color: Neon Teal
- Weight: 4.27 lbs (20"TT)
- Toptube Length: 20", 20.5"
- Chainstay Length: 12.4" - 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Standover Height: 7.7"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 6, 2023