We The People Utopia Frame Description:
The WTP Utopia frame is a pure-bread flatland machine. It is the most advanced flatland specific frame We The People has ever produced. Designed around modern flatland geometry with a kinked top tube for plenty of clearance, it also includes the all new WTP hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness. The curved seat stay and chain stay as well as a wider rear triangle allows for those wider tire options. If you are looking for a flatland frame that can also accommodate street riding, the WTP Utopia frame is right up your alley!
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
Note: This frame is a brakeless design meaning that it is not able to have brakes installed on it.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Kinked top tube for increased foot clearance
- Hydroformed top tube and down tube
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Curved seat stay and chain stay bridge
- Integrated seat clamp and chain tensioners
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Brake Mounts: No (Brakeless Frame)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Spanish
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (6mm Thick)
- Color: Matte Translucent Gold
- Weight: 4.27 lbs (20"TT)
- Toptube Length: 19", 20"
- Chainstay Length: 12.4" - 13.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 6.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2023