We The People Prodigy 18" Frame Description:
The amount of the young progressive up and comers is constantly growing. WTP wanted to give the youngsters a frame that had the quality and strength of a pro size frame while still lightweight enough to make it easy for them to move it around when leaning new tricks. WTP introduces the Prodigy 18" frame with top tube and down tube hydroformed gussets and larger welding at the head tube just like the pro size frames. Complete with curved seat stays and chain stay bridges and ovalized chain stays for those wider tire options out there. If you have a young shredder who is just not quite ready for a 20", this is the frame to consider.
- 18" Wheel Specific aftermarket frame
- Hydroformed top tube and down tube
- Super lightweight tubing for younger riders
- Larger 1.8mm welding at the head tube for extra strength
- Curved seat stay and chain stay bridge
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Integrated seat clamp
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Spanish
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (5mm Thick)
- Color: Black
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 17.75"
- Chainstay Length: 11.5" - 12"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71.5°
- Standover Height: 7.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.65"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2023