We The People Pathfinder Frame Description:
Felix Prangenberg’s WTP Pathfinder Frame is stacked from headtube to dropouts, where do we even begin? This brakeless frame is constructed from seamless 4130 Chromoly butted tubing with toptube and downtube gussets along with a larger welding at the headtube for added strength. The tall 127mm headtube eliminates the need to run several spacers under your stem for a cleaner look. The headtube and bottom bracket are machined and heat treated with CNC detailing. It has an extra thick double-butted toptube as well as extruded offset thickness dent-resistant chainstays and BB shell. It has a wider rear triangle for those bigger 2.4" tires and extra thick dropouts designed to be the perfect shape for pegs and hub guards. When it comes to aggressive street riding, this frame is one tool made for the job!
Note: This frame is a brakeless design meaning that it is not able to have brakes installed on it.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- 127mm tall headtube for less spacers on uncut forks
- Steeper 76° headtube
- Dent resistant chainstays and BB Shell
- Extra thick double butted toptube
- Extra thick 7.5mm 4130 Chromoly dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- WTP toptube and downtube gussets
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: N/A
- Brake Mounts: Brakeless Frame
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: WTP Supreme
- Dropouts: 14mm (7.5mm Thick)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.2 lbs (21TT)
- Toptube Length: 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.9" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 76°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.666"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on January 31, 2023