We The People Paradox BMX Frame Description:
WTP took their popular Battleship frame and gave it a full injection of their latest frame technology making the absolute ultimate street frame. Features like the investment cast seat stay bridge and chain stay yoke as well as the ovalized chain stays for improved sprocket and tire clearance is just a small part of everything packed into this frame. Includes a hydroformed top tube and down tube, thick double butted tubing, and larger welding at the head tube for even more stiffness and durability.
Note: This frame is a brakeless design meaning that it is not able to have brakes installed on it.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Brakeless Frame
- Extra thick double butted top tube
- Hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire/sprocket clearance
- Oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Brake Mounts: No (Brakeless Frame)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (7.5mm Thick)
- Color: Abyss Green
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (21.25" tt)
- Toptube Length: 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" - 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2023