We The People Network Frame Description:
Dan Kruk’s signature Network frame has been tested in the lab and in the streets for a solid year. With the oversized seat stays and hydroformed top tube and down tube for increased stiffness and superior strength, it has been proven to handle the ferocity of Dan's progressive riding. This frame also dawns larger welding at the head tube for increased durability and a unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance. The Network frame is one of the most responsive and agile frames to date.
Note: This frame is a brakeless design meaning that it is not able to have brakes installed on it.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Brakeless Frame
- Shorter, more responsive rear end
- Oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
- Investment cast seat stay bridge
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Brake Mounts: No (Brakeless Frame)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (6mm Thick)
- Color: Matte Metallic Red
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (21.5TT)
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.8", 21.1"
- Chainstay Length: 12.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.15"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2023