We The People Message Frame Description:
WTP wanted to grow from their current frame line and produce a strong but lightweight technical park frame that will last. The WTP Message frame was born. It has a lower standover height and custom dual cable brake features. The frame has a shorter headtube to make room for a gyro set up. It has top tube and down tube gussets for strength, curved chain stay and seat stay bridges as well as ovalized chain stays for increased tire and sprocket clearance. If you need a park/transition frame with fast geometry, take a look at the We The People Message frame.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Park/Transition inspired technical frame
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Top tube and Down tube gussets
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire clearance
- Curved seat stay and chain stay bridge
- Integrated seat clamp
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (6mm Thick)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.32 lbs (21"TT)
- Toptube Length: 20.3", 20.6", 21''
- Chainstay Length: 12.95" – 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2023