We The People Legacy BMX Cranks Description:
The We The People Legacy Cranks are the team cranks of WTP's pro riders. These cranks utilize a full seamless Japanese 4130 chromoly tubing that has been liquid post heat treated for maximum durability. A 2.5-piece design, investment cast gussets on the pedal bosses, and grind friendly square shaped arms create near bomb-proof strength. If your riding style is wild, take a look at the WTP Legacy Cranks for your next upgrade. Bottom bracket not included.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Grind friendly square shape arms
- Investment cast gusset on the pedal boss
- Right hand drive/Left hand drive compatible
- Available in 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm lengths
- Spindle: 22mm 4130 Heat Treated, Butted, Hollow Chromoly
- Spindle Bolts: -
- Spindle Splines: 48
- Drive Side Compatibility: Left & Right
- Sprocket Bolt: -
- Color: Matte Raw
- Weight: 30.75 oz
New cranks deserve a new bottom bracket, click here for a BB Kit that fits these cranks.
This product was added to our catalog on February 24, 2023