We The People Doomsayer Frame Description:
We The People worked closely with Jordan Godwin to design the Doomsayer, his signature frame. Constructed with hydroformed tubing made from butted, seamless 4130 chromoly, the Doomsayer is built to slam. 7.5mm thick invest cast dropouts and 20.5mm thick seat stays simply add to its durability and stiffness. Jordan's custom Doomsayer graphics take the frame to the next level. WTP improved upon the Doomsayer with revised dropout and headtube shapes.
Note: This frame is a brakeless design meaning that it is not able to have brakes installed on it.
- Revised dropout shape for no overhang with pegs for smoother grind
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4 " tire
- Brakeless frame
- Hydroformed toptube and downtube
- Oversize 20.5mm thick seat stays for increased stiffness
- Super steep 76.25 degree headtube
- Includes WTP alloy Supreme seat clamp
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Brake Mounts: No (Brakeless Frame)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: WTP Alloy Supreme
- Dropouts: 7.5mm Thick Investment Cast w/ Integrated Chain Tensioner Bolts
- Color: Matte White
- Weight: 5.55 lbs (21" TT)
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.75" OR 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.9" – 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 76.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.9"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2023