We The People Chaos Machine Frame Description:
The We The People Chaos Machine Frame is certainly one of a kind and is sure to turn heads! This frame is designed to go fast and roast dirt jumps and bowls. This Tyson Jones-Peni signature frame utilizes long and stable trail-based geometry to be comfortable at high speed. High speed requires high braking performance, so this frame comes equipped with disc brake mounts that work in multiple chain stay positions. If disc brakes aren't for you, this frame also accepts removeable U-Brake mounts on the chainstays, providing even better braking performance than traditional seatstay mounts.
WTP didn't stop there with the features of this frame. The rear triangle is wider than normal to easily fit 2.4" tires and the tubing of the rear triangle has a larger radius to make for a stiffer and stronger back end. It also includes built-in chain tensioners for easy wheel setting. Up front they made the head tube taller to require less headset spacers for a cleaner look and added in WTP top and down tube gussets for more strength. Basically what we are saying is this is virtually a completely custom frame put in to production.
- Disc Mount Mounts For 120mm-160mm Rotors & Removable U-Brake Mounts
- Unique Disc Brake Mount Works In Multiple Chain Stay Positions
- 127mm Tall Head Tube For Less Spacers With An Uncut Fork
- Larger Radius Stay Tubing For A Stiffer And Stronger Back End
- Disc Brace On Stays For Extra Braking Stiffness
- Larger 1.8mm Welding At Head Tube
- Wider Rear Triangle Allows Clearance For A 2.4" Tire
- Built-In Chain Tensioners
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Disc & Chainstay U-Brake
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 6mm Thick, CNC Mahcined Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz (21.35" TT)
- Toptube Length: 21", 21.35" and 21.7"
- Chainstay Length: 14" - 14.75" / Optimised For 14.1"/14.35"/14.7" With 30-9 Gearing
- Headtube Angle: 74.25°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2023