We The People Buck Frame Description:
The We The People Buck frame is Dillon Lloyd's signature model designed specifically to hold up to his progressive technical riding and all-out savagery. The frame has top tube and down tube gussets as well as a pierced top tube junction for greater durability. Complete with ovalized chainstays and an extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides. The all-new Buck Frame is one of the lightest and toughest frames in the line.
NOTE: Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Top tube and down tube gussets
- Pierced top tube junction for increased strength
- Ovalized dent resistant chainstays
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not included, available here)
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (7mm Thick)
- Color: Translucent Red
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.9"- 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.15"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Dan's Comp has a large selection of Integrated Headsets to fit this BMX frame.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on March 18, 2021