We The People Battleship Magnum Frame Description:
The WTP Battleship Frame just got upgraded! Introducing the WTP Battleship Magnum Frame that has all of the great features of the Battleship frame and more! Starting with the seamless butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, a hydroformed top tube, down tube, as well as a hydroformed seat tube for superior strength and stiffness. The extra thick double butted top tube and larger welding at the head tube for durability. The Battleship Magnum frame also has a taller 9.75" standover height to make it easier to lock in for those bar spin combos. The frame also has a wider rear end with ovalized chain stays for increased tire and sprocket clearance. The drop outs are laser cut, CNC machined and heat treated from 4130 Chromoly and the perfect shape for pegs and hub guards. This frame also has the ability to run brakes for those who want the option.
Note: This frame is a brakeless design meaning that it is not able to have brakes installed on it.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Taller 9.75" standover then the Battleship
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Hydroformed top/down tube and seat tube
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire clearance
- Shorter, more responsive rear end
- Integrated seat clamp
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: No
- Brake Mounts: No (Brakeless Frame)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (6mm Thick)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.57 lbs (21"TT)
- Toptube Length: 20.75", 21", 21.25"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" – 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9.75"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Get a new bottom bracket kit here!
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on March 18, 2021