We The People Battleship BMX Frame Description:
The WTP Battleship Frame has been a popular street frame since it was introduced in 2016. Now with some updated features to set this frame over the top. Starting with the seamless butted 4130 Chromoly tubing, a hydroformed top tube and down tube, the extra thick double butted top tube for superior strength and stiffness, and larger welding at the head tube for durability. Also, a wider rear end with ovalized chain stays for increased tire and sprocket clearance. The drop outs are laser cut, CNC machined and heat treated from 4130 Chromoly and the perfect shape for pegs and hub guards. This frame also has the ability to run brakes for those who want the option.
- Made from 4130 Chromoly
- Shorter, more responsive rear end
- Wider rear end for larger tire fitment
- Hydroformed top/down tube
- Ovalized chain stays for increased tire clearance
- Integrated seat clamp
- Frame Material: 4130 Chromoly
- Headset Type: Integrated (Campy)
- Gyro Tabs: Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable (Not included, available here)
- Bottom Bracket Type: Mid
- Seatpost Size: 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Dropouts: 14mm (6mm Thick)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.35 lbs (21"TT)
- Toptube Length: 20.5", 20.75", 21"
- Chainstay Length: 12.7" – 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
Top your new frame off with fresh bearings. Find an integrated headset here.
Confused by all that geometry? Check out our video below explaining BMX frame geometry and how it affects the feel of a bike.
This product was added to our catalog on March 18, 2021