The We The People Battleship Fork is constructed from full liquid post heat-treated 4130 "M2" chromoly to create a component that will eat up anything in its path. A fully CNC machine steerer tube that has both internal and external butting increase the strength even further. The investment cast dropouts and fork ends have been specifically designed to work perfectly with plastic pegs and hubguards to ensure that grinding and protection for ledges isn't a headache. Give yourself the edge with the WTP Battleship Fork.
- Super short 15mm offset street fork
- Invest cast dropouts and fork end, designed to work flawlessly with plastic pegs and hubguards
- Incredibly strong design
- 7075-T6 alloy compression bolt with M24 threading
- Tapered, triple butted fork blades
- Integrated crown race, designed to work with integrated headsets utilizing a 45° bearing
Steerer Tube Length: 170mm
Offset: 15mm, 24mm
Bearing Race: Integrated (Campy Spec)
Compression Bolt: M24 (7075-T6 Alloy)
Compression bolt Tool: 6mm Allen Key
Material: 4130 "M2" Chromoly
Color: Glossy Black E.D.
Weight: 36.3 oz (without Compression Bolt, 15mm Offset)
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2021